Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 S skid plates are a big step up from factory-installed plastic covers, which offer little to no protection against impacts. Our plastic skid plates are made from high-density polyethylene (PE-HWU), which has excellent sliding properties, high corrosion and chemical resistance, and superb UV-protection.
- Protects the whole bottom, front part, and the A-arms.
- Additional, bolted front part reinforcement plate.
- The front lower part of the skid plate must be removed in order to use the Polaris OE 'Glacier III' snow plow system.
- Skid plate is compatible with Iron Baltic plow systems (with Iron Baltic front- and mid-mount adapters).
- Holes for oil changing.
- All fastening parts and detailed, illustrated fitting instruction are enclosed.
Iron Baltic brings 10 years of experience and the latest technologies used in production to North America.
Shipping Service provided by DHL EXPRESS - fast, secure, and fully online traceable service.
Parcel numbers will be sent to the customer along with the commercial invoice when order dispatched, we aim to dispatch the same or next business day upon payment received.
Please confirm your vehicle model and year in your order instructions at the shopping cart!
Click here to read more:
Plastic skid plates detailed product info
No fakes... just real reviews
Shipping And Handling
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.