Iron Baltic ski track makers are simple and light, yet rugged and functional track makers for ski track preparation and grooming.
Large and heavy track making equipment generally require a lot of snow and low temperatures not to damage the ground. Our ski track maker is an ideal solution for places where there is not much snow to work with or the ground is not frozen enough for heavier vehicles. Iron Baltic ski track maker's lightweight means it can be attached to any ATV or UTV (preferably with tracks), snowmobile or compact tractor.
Contrary to many similar products, our ski track makers also have transport wheels, which lift the rig from the ground. This makes it possible to move the track maker considerable distances with either an ATV, UTV, snowmobile, or any other vehicle equipped with a 50 mm / 2'' hitch ball.
The track maker itself can be used to level the ground, compact the snow and prepare a track for skate skiing. In addition, it has a special ice blade for grooming hardened snow or already set tracks easing track maintenance. The attachable classic track setter can be mounted in three different positions (left, center, right). The ski track maker supports up to three adjacent classic track setters. The classic track setter can also be used as a standalone track setter and attached directly to a vehicle.
Product is available delivered free of charge within 48 states of USA from Iron Baltic´s fulfillment warehouse in Kansas, USA.
Shipping (LTL) is available also to Canada but additional fees may apply (please check to confirm when ordering).
- The classic track setter can be adjusted to three different positions (it is also possible to mount three adjacent classic track setters).
- Easily adjustable ice blade for the later grooming of the ski track.
- Possibility to mount additional weights (sandbags etc.) for more efficient snow compression.
- Support wheels for the transporting position. In the transporting position, the height of the equipment from the ground is 200 mm / 7,87 in.
- Can be hitched to an ATV (preferably a tracked ATV), a snowmobile, or a compact tractor.
- Comes with 2 types of couplers (both included) - ball type 50 mm ( 2´ ) hitch coupling to use with the ATV / UTV and 25mm / 1´ inner diameter eyelet for pin type hitch to use with snowmobiles and small tractors.
- The product comes with detailed assembly and user manuals.
Read more about our Ski Track Maker / Trail Groomer.