Trailer skis are an ideal solution for winter when trailers need to be towed on snow and ice making them well suited for fishing, hunting, forestry work or just about any other job that requires using a trailer in cold conditions. The heavy-duty trailer skis are available for either single or double axle
- Skis (one pair) for 1-axle trailer.
- Steel bar construction, plastic sliding parts.
- Special guides under the skid to prevent sliding sideways.
- Adjustable tyre bed from 150mm to 260mm.
- Possible to use for narrow street tyre trailers and wider offroad tyre trailers.
- Ski frame height: 190 mm.
- The kit consists of 2 skis, fixing rope/ties and detailed step-by-step fitting instructions.
- One pair of skis is packed into 2 carton boxes as 2 packing units 1/2 & 2/2
Iron Baltic brings 10 years of experience and the latest technologies used in production to North America.
Shipping Service provided by FEDEX Economy - fast, secure and fully online traceable service.
Parcel numbers will be sent to the customer along with the commercial invoice when order dispatched, we aim to dispatch the same or next business day upon payment received.
Prices of the Products being sold in the Outlet are presented in USD including transport expenses.
Click here to read more:
Log Hauler detailed info
No fakes... just real reviews
Shipping And Handling
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.