Can-Am BRP G2 Outlander 6x6 (2017-2018) aluminium skid plates have the best possible durability to weight ratio and offer superior protection over plastic analogues. Our aluminium skid plates are made from marine grade aluminium, which is the hardest aluminium that can still be mechanically processed. The aluminium is shaped using CNC cutting, the sides are then CNC bent, and the corners of the bent sides TIG welded. The outcome is a structurally rigid skid plate that is strong and durable even in extreme conditions.
- Protects the whole bottom and front part of the chassis and front, middle & rear A-arms.
- Designed and constructed for best possible protection and to keep the maximum ground clearance, skid plate follows the frame / bodyshape best possible way with high quality TIG welding.
- Additional, welded front part reinforcement plate.
- Holes for easier washing and mud draining. Holes on footwell / footrest area follow the oem plastics pattern.
- Fastening bolts and special protective sinked washers ensuring the repeated assembly when needed, making the servicing of the machine easier and faster.
- Holes for IB Mid-mount adapter.
- Holes for oil changing.
- Compatible with the IB front mount adapter
- Detailed installation instruction and full mounting hardware included.
Iron Baltic brings 10 years of experience and the latest technologies used in production to North America.
Shipping Service provided by DHL EXPRESS - fast, secure and fully online traceable service.
Parcel numbers will be sent to the customer along with the commercial invoice when order dispatched, we aim to dispatch the same or next business day upon payment received.
Please confirm your vehicle model and year in your order instructions at the shopping cart!
Click here to read more:
Aluminium skid plates detailed product info
No fakes... just real reviews
Shipping And Handling
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.