Can-Am BRP G2 Outlander 6x6 MAX (2019+) plastic skid plates are a big step up from factory-installed plastic covers, which offer little to no protection against impacts. Our plastic skid plates are made from high-density polyethylene (PE-HWU), which has excellent sliding properties, high corrosion and chemical resistance, and superb UV protection.
- Protects the whole bottom and front part of the chassis and front, middle & rear A-arms.
- Designed and constructed for best possible protection and to keep the maximum ground clearance, skid plate follows the frame / bodyshape best possible way.
- Additional, bolted front nose part reinforcement plate.
- Holes for easier washing and mud draining. Holes on footwell / footrest area follow the oem plastics pattern.
- Openings for oil changing.
- Skid plate is compatible with Iron Baltic plow systems (with Iron Baltic front- and mid-mount adapters).
- Detailed installation instruction and full mounting hardware included.
Product fits for Outlander 6x6 MAX 650+ cc models from 2019 model year (incl.)
Iron Baltic brings 10 years of experience and the latest technologies used in production to North America.
Shipping Service provided by DHL EXPRESS - fast, secure and fully online traceable service.
Parcel numbers will be sent to the customer along with the commercial invoice when order dispatched, we aim to dispatch the same or next business day upon payment received.
Please confirm your vehicle model and year in your order instructions at the shopping cart!
GET A FREE T-SHIRT WHEN YOU PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT
Click here to read more:
Plastic skid plates detailed product info
No fakes... just real reviews
Shipping And Handling
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.