Secondary clutch spring is designed to use in clutch for riding with oversized wheels (28” and up).
Secondary spring is included with our Stage 2 clutch / variator upgrade kits (from May 2022)
It reduces belt slipping and protects clutch for overheating, it gives better low-end power, torque and quicker backshift which results in crisp throttle response.
Stage 2 secondary clutch spring is recommended to use with model specific variator / clutch upgrade kits (included in Stage 2 kits) and optionally also with suitable upgrade helix.
- Most cost effective and easiest way to get performance out of your vehicle
- Secondary spring fits for CFMOTO 400/500/600/800/1000 models and other vehicles with CVTech LP3 Driven Clutch
- This Stage 2 Secondary Clutch Spring is included in Stage 2 Clutch / Variator upgrade kits (from May 2022)
- More torque at the wheels and less drive belt slip!
- Kit includes detailed adjustments information based on the vehicles specs and conditions of use and parts to adjust it accordingly.
Click on the link to get more information about secondary clutch springs.
This product is compatible with:
CFORCE 1000 Overland
CFORCE 600 Touring
No fakes... just real reviews
Shipping And Handling
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.