Polaris Scrambler XP 1000 S aluminium skid plates have the best possible durability to weight ratio and offer superior protection over plastic analogs. Our aluminium skid plates are made from marine-grade aluminium, which is the hardest aluminium that can still be mechanically processed. The aluminium is shaped using CNC cutting, the sides are then CNC bent, and the corners of the bent sides TIG welded. The outcome is a structurally rigid skid plate that is strong and durable even in extreme conditions.
- Full protection of bottom and front part of the ATV.
- Additional, bolted front part reinforcement plate in front.
- Openings for mud draining & easier washing.
- Holes for oil changing or 'pre-cut' sections for completing the holes for oil change.
- Skid plate is compatible with Iron Baltic plow systems (with Iron Baltic front- and mid-mount adapters).
- The detailed installation instruction and full mounting hardware included.
Tow loop opening in nose part of skid plate kit is covered with a bolt-on / bolt-off cover (removable when access required).
This will not fit the older narrow track Scrambler models.
Shipping Service provided by DHL EXPRESS - fast, secure and fully online traceable service.
Parcel numbers will be sent to the customer along with the commercial invoice when order dispatched, we aim to dispatch the same or next business day upon payment received.
Please confirm your vehicle model and year in your order instructions at the shopping cart!
Click here to read more:
Aluminium skid plates detailed product info
No fakes... just real reviews
Shipping And Handling
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.