Polaris Scrambler XP 1000 S plastic skid plates are a big step up from factory-installed plastic covers, which offer little to no protection against impacts. Our plastic skid plates are made from high-density polyethylene (PE-HWU), which has excellent sliding properties, high corrosion and chemical resistance, and superb UV-protection.
- Protects whole bottom, front part and the A-arms.
- Additional, bolted front part reinforcement plate.
- Pre-cut 'U' shaped sectors for finishing the optional holes for mud draining.
- Skid plate is compatible with Iron Baltic plow systems (with Iron Baltic front- and mid-mount adapters).
- Holes for oil changing or 'pre-cut' sections for completing the holes for oil change.
- All fastening parts and detailed, illustrated fitting instruction are enclosed.
Tow loop opening in nose part of skid plate kit is covered with a bolt-on / bolt-off cover (removable when access required).
This will not fit the older narrow track Scrambler models.
Iron Baltic brings 10 years of experience and the latest technologies used in production to North America.
Shipping Service provided by DHL EXPRESS - fast, secure and fully online traceable service.
Parcel numbers will be sent to the customer along with the commercial invoice when order dispatched, we aim to dispatch the same or next business day upon payment received.
Please confirm your vehicle model and year in your order instructions at the shopping cart!
GET A FREE T-SHIRT WHEN YOU PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT
Click here to read more:
Plastic skid plates detailed product info